COVID 19 measures
We have taken a number of measures for the safety of our guests and employees to prevent risks of contamination and spread of the virus.
Hotel & Brasserie
We do everything we can to ensure that all our hotel and brasserie guests can enjoy their stay with us in a safe way. We work with the advice of RIVM. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Stay home if you have a fever or a cough.
- Upon arrival we ask you to clean your hands with handsanitizer.
- Disinfection dispensers are available in public areas.
- We follow the guidelines of recommendations from the government and RIVM.
- Please observe 1.5 meters to other guests and our staff
- We regularly disinfect exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, lift buttons, tables, menus with antibacterial liquids.
- We prefer payment by credit card or pin.
- Your room will only be cleaned when you are not present.
- Please use the sanitary facilities in your hotel room.
- As an alternative to the breakfast buffet, we offer a delicious breakfast board.
- On arrival we will ask you the mandatory Covid-19 health questions.
- Our Brasserie is, until further notice, only open for our Hotel guests
- Max. 4 visitors per reservation (exception for families with children).
- A reservation is required
- Please wait to be seated.
- We clean tables and chairs regularly and after each guest's departure.
- Our staff wears a mouth mask! You too?